Today’s Top Ten (+1)
- hearing the wind howl
- slice-y buzz from students
- hearing that hubs and the kids missed the road to daycare because they were just “singing along.”
- finishing The Hunger Games (again)
- starting Catching Fire (again)
- enjoying lunch with just me and my girl
- a notice in the mail that will cover some vehicle repairs
- finishing a long overdue project
- having a much-needed conversation with Mom
- knowing hubs bought and prepared tomorrow’s preschool snack (see #7)
- counting my blessings ~ three of whom are soundly sleepy as I type.
This post was written as part of a monthly challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers, to encourage writing and community.
The goal is to write a Slice of Life entry each day throughout the month of March.